AD (728x60)

1.27.2012

VERY NATURAL !

Share & Comment


picture from : Zim And Zou
I woke up yesterday and thought it would be nice to take a shower before breakfast.. And it was! The smell of the shampoo with “essences of peach and raspberry” was amazing, and very refreshing. And I won’t hide that I thought couple of times to try and drink it!
   After that I want to shave, so I used a cream made from “natural cactus and olive oil to gently protect your skin”. While I looked with some appetite to the strawberry toothpaste.
   Then it was breakfast time. But I had no clean dishes; therefore I needed to wash one with the “natural lemon” paste.
   Finally, I made some egg and pancakes, and after all that peach, lemon … etc. I want to drink some juice, not coffee as usual.
   Umm .. It surely tasted delicious, and that was surprising for me because it was very cheap when I bought it, so I toke the bottle to see what’s written on it .. and that came even more surprising :
   “Orange drink” then in small print “20% natural orange juice” !   
Tags: ,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

Copyright © Under the Glamour of the Moon | Designed by Templateism.com | Published by GooyaabiTemplates.com