AD (728x60)

9.07.2011

A Pill to Forget

Share & Comment
This is not a hypothetical title. There is actually, drugs to make you forget, and they are given in  very special cases for those who have bad and painful memories; like who had a rape accident.
   A Dutch scientists found that “Beta Blockers” can change human’s memories and the pills that have blockers can reduce the tizzy when a person remember a hard memory. There is also “Propranolol” that’s given for blood pressure; as well, have a mark on decreasing the effects of hard memories. And there are some drugs still under test can delete a complete part of our memories. Anyway, the question is : should we take a pill to forget ?!.
   I have –like a lot of people- very bad and terrifying memories; form the kind that make you see nightmares, and in one particular, I was very close to death. However I don’t won’t to forget them; actually, sometimes I like to write about them, because at the end humans are a unit of memories, and their wisdom and intelligence depends on how many experiences they have, and how they use them .. Right ?!
And there are a lot of examples for people who succeed of turning harmful memories to power; like Dave Pelzer the man who were abused by his mother in his childhood, and if you read his books you’ll see how he turned that to love, and a way to help others, and how much successful he become. And you might sow or heard about such stories more than I did, and maybe you have such a story !.  
    So, even that I hate those memories a lot and hope they don’t happen again I also feel so much stronger because of them and they made me ask an important question about me life, and showed me my true friends. Therefore, if there’s anything I would advise, then it is : deal with your harmful memories, instead of trying to forget them.
Would you take a pill to forget ?!
Tags: ,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

Copyright © Under the Glamour of the Moon | Designed by Templateism.com | Published by GooyaabiTemplates.com